University of Phoenix Account Executive in Phoenix, Arizona
The Account Executive I oversees a portfolio of clients to understand and address their end-to-end talent management requirements that clients need to be high-performance businesses. The Account Executive I develops and cultivates enduring relationships with all relevant client stakeholders to create client value while expanding University of Phoenix (UOPX) national and international footprint. The Account Executive I works in collaboration with sales leadership to design, propose and sell innovative talent management solutions for multiple clients. The incumbent must build an ever-increasing pipeline of opportunities. Additionally, the Account Executive I promotes all relevant marketing events to contribute to targeted revenue growth for UOPX.
Build and maintain enduring relationships with clients as a trusted advisor, understanding the clients’ full talent management needs and bringing forth innovative, comprehensive UOPX solutions to create client value and expand UOPX’s footprint.
In collaboration with sales leadership, leverage sales methodology knowledge to qualify and move opportunities through a well-defined sales process to deal closure.
With oversight from sales leadership and using a general knowledge of adult learning and development, industry trends and the post-secondary education industry, conduct effective discovery sessions with clients, compose and deliver superior sales presentations that effectively convey the sales message, differentiate UOPX and leave a strong and positive impression with existing and prospective clients.
Drive revenue growth for UOPX by achieving and exceeding a defined revenue quota quarter-over-quarter and ensuring an increasing, viable pipeline is reflected in the sales tracking system.
Maintain a thorough knowledge of UOPX products, programs and service offerings, trends in talent management and development, and trends in assigned industry.
Effectively manage a quarterly bookings and revenue with reliable forecast accuracy.
Maintain timely, accurate and thorough documentation of all activities, tasks, contacts and account management activities in the sales tracking system.
Attend and participate in appropriate regional and/or national professional associations, such as Association for Talent Development, The Masie Center and the Society for Human Resources Management, and industry business organizations or events to represent UOPX capabilities and drive new business opportunities; support UOPX campaigns and new product launches and represents UOPX entities’ established brand standards in a compliant manner in all written and verbal external communication.
No direct supervisory responsibility; may assist in the training and guidance of new employees.
May require overnight travel as much as 60% for customer and prospect meetings, conference and required professional development. Majority of time will be spent in the client meetings and follow up to client meetings. Occasional evening and weekend duties.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of five (5) years of quota-carrying consultative sales and strategic account management experience
• Strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to present to and influence C-Suite level decision makers
• Demonstrated ability to understand, design and sell moderately complex client solutions
• General understanding of adult learning and development models
• Strong probing, interview and research skills and ability to identify client needs
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally, persuasively and confidently over phone, e-mail and in face-to-face appointments
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across departments, functions, cultures and time zones
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Highly organized with strong planning and time management skills and demonstrated problem solving and decision making capabilities
• Demonstrated experience with leveraging a Client Relationship Management tool to guide sales and solution management activities
• Experience and discipline to work in a virtual setting
Company University of Phoenix
Job Family Sales
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2016-8079
Position Type Full-Time
Job Locations US - AZ - Phoenix