University of Phoenix Senior Manager, Omni-Channel Media in Phoenix, Arizona
The Sr Manager, Omni-Channel Media is responsible for implementing a holistic media approach for the University by collaborating with internal teams and media agencies to ensure seamless integration and execution of all digital strategies. The individual manages a team of Media Specialists who work across upper funnel media, including linear TV, streaming, mid and/or lower funnel digital and performance media, that impacts the University’s core business. The Sr Manager, Omni-Channel Media is instrumental in supporting brand equity and brand engagement to meet and exceed demand generation goals, and to ensure that reach, media efficiency, effectiveness and ROI goals are met and exceeded.
Collaborate with the executive leaders and leadership team to build out the media planning and execution processes for the University; work with outside agencies and key internal stakeholders to recommend project plan and project milestones, execute on approved processes, and recommend key performance indicators, measure and report on results.
Participate in the development of and implement omni-channel marketing strategies, programs and integrations that are aligned with the University brand belief and ‘We Rise’ platform; maintain accountability for omni-channel campaigns, including executive, tracking reporting and optimization.
Oversee media partner management; coordinate and lead media planning, execution, tracking, reporting and optimization to ensure the Media Cernter of Excellence maintains a holistic media approach and all goals are met and exceeded.
Participate in planning and negotiating campaigns; implement and manage campaigns that drive brand equity, brand engagement and demand generation goals that meet or exceed the University’s objectives.
Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing or Communications related discipline required
• Minimum of 6 years of media management experience across a wide spectrum of media channels, including P & L responsibility for a multi-million dollar budget
• Prior supervisory experience
• Master’s degree preferred
• Experience in a media agency, direct or digital agency preferred
• Experience managing large scale media budget supporting integrated/Omni-channel advertising campaigns to include upfront buying process and fiscal year planning
• Experience working directly with strategic media partners (e.g., Google, Facebook, and TV Networks)
• Deep capability managing digital performance programs across programmatic, social, remarketing and digital video
• Hands-on experience working and directing campaign performance and analytics/tools and a demonstrated ability to dig into data in order to mine actionable insights
• Strong leadership and mentoring abilities with the ability to influence and inspire team members to achieve excellence
• Exceptional communication skills with proven ability to work well with others to maintain and build cross-functional (internal and external) relationships including agency partners, internal clients and leadership team
• Ability to work in matrixed performance driven environment and comfortable with ambiguity and change
Job Locations US-AZ-Phoenix
Company University of Phoenix
Job Family Marketing
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2017-9284
Position Type Full-Time