University of Phoenix Marketing Research Manager in Tempe, Arizona
The Market Research Manager collaborates with internal stakeholders and external partners to deliver insights that drive key business decisions. The individual manages the design and execution of research projects, including day-to-day project and budget management. The Market Research Manager also delivers critical ongoing research, including brand health tracking and ad testing.
Manage custom research projects from design to final report to support key business initiatives. Translates research findings into actionable insights that drive business decisions.
Creates and manages timelines for custom research projects, collaborating with research vendors to deliver projects on-time.
Ensures research screeners, questionnaires, and reports are designed and executed accurately by performing quality assurance function.
Manages project budgets, ensuring projects are scoped and delivered within planned budgets.
Manages ongoing brand tracking research, ensuring consistent delivery of scheduled reports, as well as timely response to ad-hoc questions.
Designs and writes ad testing reports, delivering insights on UOPX and competitive advertising.
Creates and administers key project / vendor documents, including Statements of Work, Master Services Agreements, and Purchase Requisitions.
Maintains research and insights knowledge base. Organizes and documents key project documents and deliverables in shared library.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Social Science or related field required
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years leading various marketing programs including customer segmentation, forecasting, product development, product performance assessment, messaging testing, and consumer trends analysis
•Advanced skills with Analytical tools, including Excel, MS Word, and SPSS/SAS or other statistical package
• Experience working with Qualtrics and Medallia platforms
• Background and experience in univariate and multivariate analytical techniques used in market research (e.g., clustering analysis, regression, Bayesian network analysis, etc.)Ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong collaborative skills
• Exceptional planning, communication, and reporting skills
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communications, storytelling and influencing skills
Job Locations US-AZ-Tempe | US-AZ-Phoenix
Company University of Phoenix
Job Family Marketing
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2017-9224
Position Type Full-Time