University of Phoenix Sr. Copywriter in Phoenix, Arizona
Collaborating with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team, the Sr. Copywriter creates engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Takes the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns designed to support and elevate the University of Phoenix brand. Works closely with creative team, strategists and project managers to ensure creative concepts and executions meet brand standards and established business objectives.
Provides concept-driven creative ideas and solutions for strategic marketing integrated campaigns across media channels, including print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention.
Provides marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage.
Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
Collaborates with other copywriting leads to ensure a consistent voice across campaigns.
Works with creative partners to develop clear and compelling conceptual solutions – based on a deep understanding of our products, services and target audience – that drive business success.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, advertising or a related field.
• Five or more years of experience in an advertising or interactive agency, leading the creative for print, broadcast, out of home, digital display, landing pages, websites and direct marketing
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
• Large, integrated cross channel campaigns and promotional experience
*Online portfolio or writing samples are a must!*
• Experience in higher education.
• Ability to develop creative and original copy that aligns with the UOPX voice.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written (master of spelling, grammar, and punctuation)
• Strong design sense; able to organize information in a way that’s easy for the reader. Able to communicate vision to a designer. Able to digest complexity and deliver simplicity.
• Solid project-management, organizational and decision making skills. Able to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
• A shared belief in branding as more than a logo, and stellar creative as more than a knock-out headline.
• A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
• Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
Company University of Phoenix
Job Family Marketing
Virtual Eligible No
Requisition ID 2018-9528
Position Type Full-Time